Whether you’re a couple who only goes for occasional weekend trips or a family who lives on the road, you can find an RV, trailer or camper that provides everything you need – depending on what you can afford.
A long-time luxury leader, the Newmar King Aire is powered by a 605hp Cummins diesel engine with 1,950 lb.-ft. of torque and features collision mitigation, adaptive cruise control, a 12.5 kW Onan diesel generator, dual 3,000-watt inverters, 10-watt solar panel for chassis battery and 16 six-volt house batteries. At 44’11” long with six floorplans (two new this year), this “crown jewel” of Newmar’s luxury RVs comes with up to four slideouts, accommodating a king-size bed and spacious bathroom with dual vanities and stacked washer/ dryer. Tile floors, LED lighting, power shades, a central vacuum, dishwasher, solid surface countertops, hardwood cabinets with softclose hinges, a farmhouse sink and top-of-the-line appliances (including a 19.7-cu.ft. French door residential refrigerator with ice maker) are among the many luxury features that will make you forget it’s an RV. Power awnings on both sides and an exterior entertainment centre help to bring the fun outside.
- Camera monitoring system, keyless entry; optional security system
- Heated/cooled captain’s chairs with queen-size passenger seat; optional massage feature for both
- Optional fireplaces
- Two 50” and two 43” Samsung LED TVs, along with Bose and Harman Infinity sound systems
- Samsung tablet controls AV equipment, lights, shades and entry; touchscreen interior light and shade controls
Starting at over $1,000,000
The Thor Tuscany is powered by a 450hp Cummins diesel engine with 1,250 lb.-ft. of torque. Four floorplans range from 39’11” to 44’10” long with up to four slideouts, sleeping up to 10 people. Luxury features include a king size bed, LED lighting, porcelain tile flooring, solid surface countertops, tile backsplash, large single-bowl stainless steel farmhouse sink, 20-cu.ft. stainless steel residential French door refrigerator with in-door ice and water dispenser, recessed electric induction cooktop, solid wood cabinet doors, a porcelain toilet and tile shower with glass door.
- 10 kW Onan generator; 160-amp, 12V alternator; 1,000-watt engine heater; 200-watt solar charging system
- 15” touchscreen dash radio with Bluetooth, Garmin GPS navigation, backup monitor and Sirius radioElectric fireplace with remote
- Retractable 55” LED smart TV in living area; exterior 39” LED TV on swivel bracket with Bluetooth
- Blu-Ray players in living area and bedroom
- Dual roof-mounted power patio awnings with integrated LED lighting
- 10,000- or 15,000-lb. trailer hitch
Starting at over $600,000
The all-new Fleetwood Fortis is available in two floorplans that are 35’3” and 35’9” long, with three décor options. A plywood subfloor and aluminum hull structure are engineered for extra strength, and standard mechanical systems include a 2,000-watt inverter, 100-watt solar panel, 5.5 kW Onan generator, energy management system, electronic cruise control and 6” colour monitor for side and rear cameras. The RV is powered by a 320hp 6.8L V10 with 460 lb.-ft. of torque; the trailer hitch can pull 8,000 lb. Inside, luxury features include a stainless steel farmhouse sink, solid surface galley top with sink covers, stainless steel residential refrigerator, tile backsplash, solid wood cabinet doors, chrome faucets and hardware, glass shower door, porcelain toilet and king-size bed with C-PAP machine prep overhead.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with navigation integrated in 10” display
- Three LED TVs (50”, 32” and 39”), including Amazon Fire TV
- Exterior entertainment centre and shower
- Optional stackable washer/dryer combo or stackable units
- Optional 265-watt solar panel
Starting at over $200,000
The Jayco Precept is available in a choice of six floorplans ranging from 32’2” to 38’10,” powered by a 320hp 6.8L V10 gas engine with 460 lb.-ft. of torque. Four exterior graphics options are available, and a 120” panoramic windshield ensures that the driver and passenger can fully enjoy the views. Each floorplan is equipped with a king-size bed, and the largest unit has two full bathrooms; some floorplans also include an electric fireplace in the living area. Each galley features a 12-cu.ft. fridge, with solidsurface countertops. Jayco units are optimized with a computer-balanced driveshaft, Bilstein shock absorbers and enhanced suspension components to improve handling.
- 5,000-lb. trailer hitch
- 130-amp alternator
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Outdoor kitchen and entertainment centre
- Optional theatre sofa on some models
- Optional washer/dryer combo for larger floorplans
- Six-way power driver and passenger seat
Starting at over $200,000
The all-new Pleasure-Way Ontour 2.0 is only 19’8” long, built on the Ford Transit 2500 platform with a fuel-efficient 310hp 3.5L EcoBoost engine. A wet bathroom includes a handheld shower and a ceramic-bowl toilet with foot flush. Corian countertops and hardwood cabinet doors are standard in a choice of two interior design packages, with a large, under-mounted stainless steel sink in the galley. A Bose soundbar with Bluetooth, USB charging ports, HDTV antenna and a touchscreen panel to control heating and cooling are among the conveniences packed into this compact RV. The Ontour 2.2 is slightly longer, at 21’10”; it comes with a 300 watt solar package.
- Rear 24” smart LED TV with swing-out mount
- Blackout shades
- Recessed LED lighting
- 2.8 kW Onan generator
- 200-watt solar package
- Antitheft system
Starting at over $150,000
The 20’9” Roadtrek Zion is built on the Ram ProMaster platform with a 280hp 3.6L V6 engine. The interior comes in a choice of three décor themes, with a king-size bed, 5-cu.ft. refrigerator, two-burner propane stove, slide-out pantry and exterior shower. Technology and entertainment features include a 24” HD flatscreen TV with BluRay, and AM/FM/Sirius radio with Bluetooth and navigation system.
- Up to 53.9 cu.ft. of storage
- 2,000-lb. towing capacity
- Optional 200- or 300-watt solar package
- Four-wheel disc brakes
Starting at over $100,000
The all-new Carado Axion Studio is a variation of the Axion, but with a pop-top sleeping space for two, featuring three windows with zippered screens. The bench seat, made with thick multidensity foam, folds flat into a 72×47” lower bed fitting two adults. Options include EcoTrek lithium batteries, underhood generator, cargo door screens and a flat-screen TV. At 17’9” long, the Ram ProMaster 1500 platform is powered by a 280hp 3.6L V6 engine with 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Large rear bathroom with fold-away sink and stand-up/sit-down shower
- 4,532-lb. towing capacity
- 20,000 BTU undermount A/C; propane heating system
- 220-amp alternator; optional EcoTrek lithium batteries for off-grid power
Starting at over $90,000
The 24’6” Airstream Interstate Grand Tour EXT is designed for two (and up to five passengers), with European-crafted details that ensure well designed use of space. The Mercedes-Benz platform includes active lane-keeping assist, collision prevention assist and rear- and side-view cameras; it’s powered by a 3.0L turbodiesel V6, with 188hp and 325 lb.-ft. of torque. The driver’s seat swivels to face a workspace with a table, TV monitor and USB charging ports; another TV is mounted at the rear. Quality Italian wood is hand-crafted to make a sleek, seamless face for all of the storage compartments, from the overhead lockers to the drawers and pantry; solidsurface countertops are used throughout. A Fusion Infotainment System includes Garmin navigation and lane guidance.
- 5,000-lb. towing capacity
- 5-cu.ft. fridge/1.6-cu.ft. freezer; two-burner cooktop
- 300-watt solar system
- Optional four-wheel drive
- Touchscreen electronic controls with energy management system
Starting at about $250,000
Now with three floorplans on three different platforms (Ford Transit 350, Ford 350 and Chevy 4500), the Coachmen Cross Trek offers a variety of configurations, from 24’ to 30’ long. With enclosed external pass-through storage (up to 156 cu.ft.) that is large enough to fit bicycles, the RV can also tow up to 5,000 lb. Engines include a 3.7L V6 with 275hp, a 6.0L V8 with 341hp and a 6.8L V10 with 305hp. LED lighting and an energy management system contribute to the Cross Trek’s eco-friendly design.
- Interior/exterior smart TV
- Solar-charging options
- Portable Bluetooth speaker with multiple charging stations
- Boondock ready with 330Ah AGM battery and 3,000-watt inverter (no generator)
Starting at about $80,000
The 32’6” Jayco Greyhawk Prestige is powered by a 305hp 6.8L V10 engine, with three floorplans that feature frameless windows, a walk-around queen-size bed, 8-cu. ft. fridge, hardwood detailing and recessed LED lighting. High-end features include solidsurface kitchen countertops with sink covers, stainless steel sinks in galley and bathroom, pop-up charging outlets/USB ports and 32” LED HDTV, plus a 24” LED TV in the bedroom. A cab-over bunk with 750-lb. weight capacity easily accommodates two adults.
- Optional 12-cu.ft. fridge
- 1,000-watt inverter; 4,000-watt Onan generator
- 7,500-lb. towing capacity
- Infotainment dash radio with GPS
- Exterior 32” TV and electric awning with LED lights
Starting at about $170,000
The 25’5” Winnebago View is completely redesigned, with three floorplans built on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, featuring a single slide-out. The body construction incorporates a one-piece Supershell Sleeper Deck with premium thermal and acoustic insulation, and high-gloss Italian cabinets. The black and gray water tanks have been increased to 41 gallons each, and the standard 200-watt solar system and 2kW inverter extend off-grid capability even further.
- 10” infotainment system with voice interface, plus advanced safety features, like brake assist and active lane-keeping assist
- Plug-in for additional solar panel
- Blackout shades
- 5,000-lb. trailer capacity
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner with heat pump; 20,000 BTU low-profile ducted furnace
Starting at about $210,000
The Dynamax Isata 5 showcases a variety of handy conveniences, from its touchscreen command centre to its Bluetooth smartphone app, with four floorplans ranging from 30’10” to 36’5”. It packs a 6.7L Cummins turbodiesel engine with 360hp and 800 lb.-ft. of torque. The galley features a double-door, stainless steel 16-cu.ft. residential refrigerator, convection microwave oven, solidsurface countertops, stainless steel double-bowl sink, residential stainless steel spring gooseneck faucet and under-cabinet lighting. An exterior wall-mounted entertainment centre features a 32” LED TV; inside, there’s a 39” LED TV in the living area and 32” LED TV in the bedroom. • King- or queen-size bed with gel-infused memory foam mattress
- 10,000-lb. towing capacity
- 2,800-watt inverter/charger
- Remote locking; keyless entry touchpad
- Armless awning with motion-activated retraction
Starting at over $250,000
The DRV Luxury Suite Full House is a toy hauler that feels like a high-end condo, but also is built solidly for four-season use. Four floorplans in a choice of 40’6” or 44’2” lengths provide a spacious and well-appointed living space, with a flexible rear storage area (10’ or 12’ garage with fuel-filling station) that also functions as an entertainment room with seating that converts to bunks. Four slideouts accommodate configurations that include kitchen islands and theatre seating; one floorplan features a king-size bed, while another has a bathtub. Solid hardwood cabinetry, a cedar-lined closet and dimmer switches for LED lighting are among the many quality details that make this toy hauler stand apart from the rest.
- Heavy-duty axles (tandem axle: 9,000 lb; triple axle: 8,000 lb.)
- Tongue-and-groove plywood flooring
- In-floor duct heating
- Formaldehyde-free wool insulation
- 20-cu.ft. stainless steel, French door fridge; deep double-bowl stainless steel sink with covers
Starting at over $200,000
The redesigned Forest River XLR Nitro is available in nine floorplans, from 32’8” to 44’3” long with up to four slideouts. This toy hauler provides a variety of configurations to suit many uses, whether you need more or less utility space. Quality interior details include hardwood cabinet doors and hidden hinges, a master suite with king-size bed, 17” oven with cast-iron cooktop and optional solid-surface countertops.
- 15,000 BTU ducted air conditioning distribution system
- Optional party deck for most models
- Optional solar package
- Heated holding tanks
Starting at about $100,000
The Gulfstream Sedona is available in three floorplans from 29’1” to 31’6” long, with up to two slideouts and a walkaround queensize bed. Dry weight ranges from 7,550 to 9,900 lb. The largest version includes upper and lower double bunks at the back, plus a 24×36” bathtub. A 6 cu.ft. double-door fridge is standard, or upgrade to 8 cu.ft. Other options include night shades instead of blinds, electric fireplace, glass shower door, electric rear stabilizer jack and home theatre stereo with Bluetooth.
- Satellite- and solar-ready prep
- Intellitank monitor panel
- TV antenna with power booster
- 30,000-35,000 BTU furnace; prewired for A/C (optional)
Starting at about $50,000
The Keystone Cougar Half-Ton can be towed by most half-ton trucks, and this popular brand offers more than 15 floorplans to choose from, ranging from 25’11” to 37’5” long. Its spacious master suites feature walk-around king beds and large wardrobe style closets. Several of the larger versions feature a separate bunk room perfect for a travelling family with kids.
- In-floor heating ducts; standard 15,000 BTU A/C
- Optional 170-watt solar package (expandable up to 510 watts)
- Optional theatre seats with massage and heat function
- Multiple USB charging ports
- 7.5” touchscreen panel/app for controlling awnings, slideouts, HVAC and more
- Climate Guard Protection
Starting at about $45,000
The all-new Grand Design Transcend Xplor offers eight floorplans, in lengths from 22’11” to 32’9.” All provide 43 cu.ft. of pass-through storage, a queen-size bed, universal docking station and handy pet drawer. Ductless heating, winterization and air conditioning ensure year-round comfort, with solar prep standard.
- LED interior lighting
- Exterior speakers
- Season Protection Package (standard)
- Magnetic storage door catches
Starting at about $20,000
The Airstream Classic ranges from 31’3” to 33’ long, with four floorplan options sleeping up to five people. Industry-leading Smart Control Technology (launched last year, and already award-winning) allows you to control and monitor exterior and interior lights, awning, HVAC and tank or battery levels, all from the app on your phone or device. With the most storage of any Airstream model, the Classic is designed for comfort and convenience, with a residential-style kitchen and plenty of highend wood detailing throughout.
- Heated towel bar and shower floor
- Power-operated, retractable 65” projection TV screen
- 270-watt solar package
- Rearview camera
- Fusion touchscreen stereo with WiFi, Apple AirPlay and Bluetooth, SiriusXM
- Insulated, heated underbelly
- Stainless steel exterior shower with hot and cold water
Starting at about $200,000
Built with two-piece fiberglass construction, the Northern Lite Sportsman lineup comes in three models (one dry bath, two wet bath), 16’3” or 16’6” to fit either short- or long-bed trucks. Each has a queen-size bed, a three-burner stove with oven, deep stainless steel galley sink, glass thermal windows, heated/insulated tanks and remote controlled electric jacks.
- 100-watt solar panel; another 100-watt unit is optional
- 18,000 BTU furnace; optional A/C
- 6.3-cu.ft. three-way fridge
- Toilet with holding tank
Starting at about $50,000
The Palomino Backpack SS-1240 (soft side) is designed exclusively for half-ton trucks with a 6’6 to an 8’ box; the camper’s total length is 14’10” and it weighs only 1,876 lb. Highlights include a queen-size bed, walnut hardwood cabinets and ball-bearing drawer glides. More than 10 Backpack floorplans, including hard side and one-ton truck models, are available.
- LED interior lighting
- Battery quick disconnect
- 15 gal. fresh water; 7 gal. black water
- Exterior battery charging station
- Electric roof lift
Starting at about $30,000
The all-new Airstream Bambi is inspired by the nickname for the brand’s single-axle trailers. Four floorplans are available: 15’11,” 18’11,” 20’5” and 21’8” long, weighing 3,000 to 4,000 lb. Sleeping four, each unit is equipped with air conditioning and an electric heating strip, microwave, two-burner stove and exterior shower with hot and cold water. The largest unit features a spacious rear bathroom that spans the width of the trailer.
- Memory-foam mattress
- LED HDTV with built-in DVD player; JVC stereo with Bluetooth
- Optional 90-watt solar package
- Rear-view monitoring system
- LED interior lighting
- Built-in winterization kit
Starting at about $65,000
The nuCamp TAG XL is a foot wider than the original TAG trailer, at just under 8’ wide, 9’7” long and weighing only 1,210 lb. The additional width allows for a king-size bed instead of a queen. The compact camper has a propane capacity of 27 lb. and fresh water capacity of 11 gallons. It includes a CD/DVD player and flat-panel television, a twoburner cooktop and an outdoor kitchen. Three exterior graphics packages are available, with a choice of colours. Sleeps two.
- YETI cooler
- Interior height: 47”
- 8 gal. fresh water
- Dry weight: 1,418 lb.
- Boondock option includes off-road tires, heavy-duty axle, aluminum platform and more
Starting at about $35,000
The Escape 17A forgoes a bathroom in favour of more space for a permanent bed at the front of the trailer, plus a four-person dinette and wardrobe space, which fits efficiently into the 17’8” length. The two-piece molded fiberglass body is strong, durable, easy to clean and completely waterproof. The interior features natural maple or oak cabinetry and large windows.
- Standard 3-cu.ft. fridge; optional 4-cu.ft. fridge
- Dry weight: 1,970 lb.
- Interior height: 6’2”
- 20 gal. fresh water; 26 gal. grey water
Starting at about $30,000